Welcome Everyone!

Here you will find a fresh compendium of ideas, information & news you can use!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Daughter's Reflection on Time

To my friends with whom I am greatful to share my time and those with whom I wish I had more time with:The most important thing I learned from attending my 2nd cousin's funeral, even as the pastor dropped the first letter of the word, even through all of my family's tears, even through the newly broken tension I had with my sister was how priceless Time is, or as the pastor said it -ime. It was easily deciphered because it makes so much sense. It really is the one thing in this life that we can't get back. Just be aware of how you spend this invaluable asset. Enjoy your time, do something everyday that makes you immensely happy. Spend as much of YOUR time with the people who make you feel good. Sometimes it is hard to explain who or what makes you happy but you know the feeling when you get it! I know it is easier said than done but please try not to waste your time, if not for you then for the people that you make happy. Take a moment to think about where you are; the space you are in, how far along you are in life, are you doing what you love? Is what you are doing making you happy? Do those who you give so much of your time to value you? Is what you are doing worth your time? Remember you can't get it back......However, you can cherish each moment starting now. Your time is what you make of it.With love,Lilly

No comments: